With the Housing loan indexed in euros, you can buy, build, adapt, reconstruct and refinance housing loans approved by other banks, without a loan processing fee.
- Loan amount up to EUR 200,000 in dinar equivalent
- The loan is indexed in euros and is paid and repaid with the application of the middle exchange rate of the NBS
- The repayment term is from 60 to 360 months
- Participation is a minimum of 20%
- Potential loan beneficiaries should have a minimum of one year of work experience and six months with their last employer. The above must also apply to any guarantor.
- The loan beneficiary and the guarantor cannot be pensioners at the same time.
- A loan can be granted to a client who has not been in arrears for more than 30 days continuously or a total of 60 days in the last 12 months.
- The minimum amount of net monthly average salary/pension is 20,000 dinars.
- The nominal interest rate is variable and amounts to 4.5%* + 6M Euribor, which as of July 23, 2018, amounts to 4.23% per year, for loans indexed in euros and if the client receives earnings through an account at Adriatic Bank a.d. Beograd.
- The variable part of the interest rate is adjusted every six months in accordance with the movement of the 6M Euribor
- The effective interest rate, calculated on July 23, 2018, amounts to: 4,46% per year.
*for clients with an open account for receiving earnings at Adriatic Bank
Other accompanying costs (expected amount) Bill of exchange (depending on the number) 50 dinars Current account (monthly) 120 dinars Basic report from the Credit Bureau 246 dinars Certification of pledge statement 25,200 dinars Property insurance (annual) 40 euros Issuance of a real estate certificate 10 euros Real estate valuation 100 euros Request for approval of NKOSK insurance 30 euros Registration of a mortgage (from 20,000 to 50,000 dinars) 20,000 dinars Insurance premium with NKOSK 555 euros **
** - in the case of a loan amount of EUR 37,000 in dinar equivalent at the middle exchange rate of the NBS and an insurance premium of 1.5% (insurance premiums are from 1.5% to 3.5% depending on the ratio of the market value of the real estate and the loan amount)
Note: All amounts stated in euros are calculated at the mid-rate of the NBS on the day of payment
|Loan amount||30,000 euros||50,000 euros|
|Payment period||360 months||360 months|
|Monthly payment||145.86 euros||243.08 euros|
|Total repayment amount (principal and interest)||52,509.60 euros||87,508.80 eurod|
You can get a detailed offer for other loan amounts in all Adriatic Bank branches.