You can use the current account for salary earners at Adriatic Bank for the purpose of receiving salaries and other income from the employment relationship, cash payments and other inflows to the current account, as well as payments, i.e. payment of obligations within the limits of available funds on the current account.
With a simple procedure for opening an account, take advantage of the following benefits:
- Funds from the account are available at any time, at Adriatic Bank ATMs, without commission for cash withdrawals with debit cards.
- Free issuance of a Dina debit card at the request of the client.
- Lower interest rates on credit products intended for the population (cash, consumer, car loans, refinancing loans, credit cards and home loans).
- The possibility of applying for an allowed overdraft on the current account on very favorable terms.
- The possibility of applying for a package account and obtaining additional benefits on that basis.
- The Bank does not charge for the service of opening and closing a current account for receiving earnings, and the monthly fee for maintaining a current account is 120 dinars.
If all of this sounds great to you, come and open a Current Account to receive your earnings. The following documentation is required for opening:
- For employees: Valid ID card or passport
- For pensioners: Photocopy of the last pension check or Pension Decision if it is the first pension and a valid identity card or passport
The working hours of the Contact Center are on weekdays from 08:00 to 17:00 and on Saturdays from 09:00 to 13:00.