Allowed overdraft on citizens' current account represents the optimal solution for overcoming current needs for financial resources. You can use these funds at any time, within the agreed limit, without prior notice.
Interest is paid only for the days and amount of use, which allows maximum control over interest costs for a given product.
- Amount of overdraft: up to the amount of net earnings
- Period of use: up to 24 months
- Collateral: One blank promissory note signed by the client
- Early repayment: The bank does not charge a commission for early repayment of placement. If the client wants to extinguish the allowed minus on the current account, he is obliged to settle the debt on the account in full with the associated interest.
- No credit application processing fee
Allowed minus on citizens' current account can be obtained by all private individuals employed for an indefinite period of time or pensioners who have opened a current account for receiving salaries or pensions through the Bank.
A client who does not meet the condition of being employed for an indefinite period of time for at least one year, and six months with the same employer, may receive an overdraft only after receiving three net earnings to the Bank's account.
- Fixed nominal annual interest rate: 24%
- Effective interest rate: 25.40% calculated on 16.01.2019
- Other accompanying costs:
- The cost of the report to the Credit Bureau: 246 dinars
- The cost of the exchange bill: 50 dinars
- The monthly cost of keeping an account for receiving wages: 120 dinars
|Amount of allowed overdraft
|Period of use
|The total amount that the client needs to pay
You can get a detailed offer for the mentioned placement in Adriatic Bank branches.