In case you need a cash loan for which you want to pledge a mortgage, you can apply to Adriatic Bank for amounts up to 50,000 euros in dinar equivalents.
- Loan amount: from 5,000 to 50,000 Euros in dinars at the middle rate of the NBS on the day the loan is disbursed
- Repayment term: from 12 to 71 months
- Purpose: Cash loan
- The loan is in dinars, without a currency clause
- No fee for processing the loan application and no obligation to transfer earnings through an account in Adriatic Bank.
*the degree of indebtedness is calculated as the ratio of monthly credit obligations to the amount of monthly income
- Potential users of the loan should have a minimum of one year of work experience for an indefinite period and six months with the last employer. The above must also apply to any guarantor.
- The loan beneficiary and the guarantor cannot be pensioners at the same time.
- A loan can be granted to a client who has not been in arrears for more than 30 days continuously or a total of 60 days in the last 12 months.
- The minimum amount of net monthly average salary/pension is 20,000 dinars.
- Variable interest rate on an annual basis: 4.5% + 6M Belibor nominal, which as of March 10, 2020, amounts to 6.27% per annum. The effective interest rate, calculated on March 10, 2020, is 6.88% per year.
- Other costs borne by the client:
- The cost of the credit bureau report - 246 dinars
- The cost of exchange bills (two bills) - 100 dinars
- Certification of pledge statement - 25,200 dinars
- Real estate insurance - EUR 40 per year
- Issuance of a real estate certificate - 10 euros
- Real estate valuation - 100 euros
- Mortgage registration (from 20,000 to 50,000 dinars) - 20,000 dinars
- Wiping license - 2,520 dinars
- For clients who choose to receive earnings through the Adriatic Bank AD Belgrade account, the minimum cost of keeping the account is 120 dinars
|Type of loan||Cash loan|
|Currency loan||In dinars, without currency clause|
|Loan amount||2,000,000 dinars|
|Repayment period/installment number||up to 71 months|
|Monthly payment||33,627 dinars|
|Total loan amount with interest||2,485,987 dinars|
|Nominal interest rate (annually, variable)||4.5%+6M Belibor, on March 10, 2020. is 6.27%|
|Effective interest rate (on an annual basis) as of March 10, 2020.||8.06%|
|Costs borne by the user:|
|The cost of a Credit Bureau report||246 dinars|
|Total cost of two exchange bills||100 dinars|
|Keeping a current account, monthly expenses (optional)||120 dinars|
You can get a detailed offer for other loan amounts in all Adriatic Bank branches.
All the amounts indicated in euros are calculated at the middle exchange rate of the NBS on the day of payment.