If you want to refinance your credit obligations based on allowed overdrafts, credit cards and loans from other banks and tie the loan repayment to an installment indexed in the euro currency, Adriatic Bank a.d. Belgrade can do that too.
Take advantage of the combined offer:
- Only one monthly installment which can be AND lower than the current total monthly installments
- Easier and simpler settlement of obligations
- Fast approval process
- Longer repayment period
- Additional cash if needed
- Fixed interest rate
- Amount: from 1,000 to 12,000 Euros in dinars at the middle rate of the NBS on the day the loan is disbursed
- Repayment term: from 12 to 71 months
- Purpose: Refinancing of existing debts - cash and consumer loans, permitted minuses and credit card obligations
- The loan is in dinars with a currency clause, indexed in euros
- Collateral: the minimum security for the loan is the client's promissory note, while one creditworthy guarantor is required for loan amounts over EUR 6,250, and if the client's DTI ratio is below 50%, a creditworthy guarantor is required for amounts over EUR 10,000.
- No fee for processing the loan application and no obligation to transfer earnings through an account in Adriatic Bank.
- Potential users of the loan should have a minimum of one year of work experience for an indefinite period and six months with the last employer. The above must also apply to any guarantor.
- The loan beneficiary and the guarantor cannot be pensioners at the same time.
- A loan can be granted to a client who has not been in arrears for more than 30 days continuously or a total of 60 days in the last 12 months.
- The minimum amount of net monthly average salary/pension is 20,000 dinars.
You can choose between fixed and variable interest rates:
- The fixed nominal interest rate is 10.50% per annum, and the effective interest rate is 21.28% per annum (as of March 10, 2020).
|Type of loan||Loan for refinancing|
|Currency loan||In dinars, with a currency clause in euros|
|Minimum deposit 30%||900 euros||1,800 euros|
|Loan amount||3,000 euros||6,000 euros|
|Repayment period/installment number||71 months||71 months|
|Monthly payment||56.19 euros||112.39 euros|
|Total loan amount with interest||4,174 euros||8,164 euros|
|Nominal interest rate (annually, fixed)||10.5%||10.5%|
|Effective interest rate (on an annual basis) as of March 10, 2020.||23.68%||22.09%|
|Costs borne by the user|
|The cost of a Credit Bureau report||246 dinars||246 dinars|
|Total cost of two bills||100 dinars||100 dinars|
You can get a detailed offer for other loan amounts in all Adriatic Bank branches.