- Are you not inclined to commit money to a specific period?
- Want to set aside some money every now and then?
- Need the option to withdraw money from your account at any time?
- Planning to buy something, but it costs?
We at Adriatic Bank AD have the perfect plan for you to turn your wishes into reality.
- Account type: Demand savings
- Savings type: Dinar savings
- Minimum amount of savings: 1,000 dinars
- Maximum amount of savings: 6,000,000 dinars
- Interest calculation and accrual period: once a month, at the end of the month.
- Adjustment of the interest rate: The interest is adjusted twice a year, every 30.06 and 01.12. In the periods between those two dates, the interest rate is fixed. Clients are notified at least 15 days before the adjustment date about the conditions that will be valid for the next period.
- Account authorization: it is possible to authorize other persons on the account who can deposit and withdraw money from the account.
|Type of deposit||Savings on sight||Savings on sight|
|Period (for example purposes)||6 months||12 months|
|The amount that is initially deposited||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|The amount that the client pays additionally per month||50,000||50,000|
|NIR (annually) fixed||3.00%||3.00%|
|EIR (on an annual basis)||3.00%||3.00%|
|Indexing criteria||Does not have||Does not have|
|Tax in percentage amount||0.00%||0.00%|
|Tax in absolute amount||0.00||0.00|
|Total savings after the end of the savings period with accrued interest||1,318.855,65||1,641.116,09|